Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Introduction

Greetings and welcome to my new blog.  It is titled "Inside the Mind of a Warrior" because yes, I am heavily involved in combat sports, but it can easily be applied to anyone who is striving to meet a goal they set out for themselves, whatever it may be.

I was motivated to start this blog by 2 people.  One is a person who is very close to me and means very much to me.  She recently started a blog of her own where she very eloquently and passionately outlines her career path, and what inspired her to choose the direction she did.  The other person I had never met, but he was very influential in the world of combat sports.  His name is Charles Lewis Jr. a.k.a. "Mask".  He was one of the founders of what is now known as the TapouT empire.  He once said "Hopefully at the end of the day, it will be said that I encouraged people to encourage."  He was tragically lost in a car wreck.  The world lost a great motivator when he left us.

Again, welcome, and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment